[Asterisk-Users] CDR_CSV stops writing, help!

Tyler asterisk at unixgod.net
Tue Dec 27 07:40:24 MST 2005

Hi list..

Using asterisk 1.0.10 and the cdr_mysql addon to write CDR records to a
MySQL table.  That part works great.  The issue is that I also need the
Master.csv text CDR log and thusly have the cdr_csv.so module loaded.
The problem is, after 10-15 mins of activity, it just.. stops writing.
tail -f Master.csv no longer shows anything, restarting asterisk doesn't
flush any buffers, etc.  It just stops.

Issuing a reload or reloading the cdr_csv.so module gets it working
again for another few minutes, but I don't get why it's stopping.

I've got plenty of disk space available and the Master.csv file is only
500k in size (right now).

Anyone come across this before?

tf.