[Asterisk-Users] Changing Automon filenames?

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 05:49:28 MST 2005

On 12/27/05, Francesco Peeters (Asterisk) <francesco at fampeeters.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Is it possible to change what filename automon (*1) files get, and if so,
> how?
>
> I checked the wiki, but only found info about filenames for normal
> monitoring. Does the same work for automon?

 Not really. The only influence you get on the filename used here is
with the TOUCH_MONITOR channel variable. If that is set, the filename
format will then be auto-<epoch time>-${TOUCH_MONITOR}.<formatext>. If
you don't set it, the filename will then be, auto-<epoch time>-<caller
chanid>-<callee chanid>.<formatext> In any case, the channel variable
TOUCH_MONITOR_OUTPUT will contain the name of the file that was chosen
for the one touch recording.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/