[Asterisk-Users] Problem with date & time on Aastra 480i since release 1.3

Robert La Ferla robertlaferla at comcast.net
Mon Dec 26 09:50:49 MST 2005

Jacques Leisy wrote:
> Thanks Robert. I tried of course with time server disabled: 0 too.
> Is it working for you? Which time server are you using, an external one?

Works for me and I'm using an internal one which is then synced to an
external one.

Try ONLY these entries.  Remove the time format and date format and
backup ntp servers:

time server disabled: 0
time server1: 192.168.0.10

If this doesn't work, you should check your firewall rules (if any) and
the versions of ntpd (4.2?) that you are running.

Robert