[Asterisk-Users] problem with tdm400 fxo

Aryanto Rachmad aryanto.rachmad at chello.at
Mon Dec 26 06:55:42 MST 2005

Hello Filippo,

What revision of TDM400P do you have? Is it REV I?

I have REV I and had the same problem before. I had problem when I connected the FXO port to the all plug using 4 wires phone cable. It turned out that the RJ11 port of FXO or FXS in REV I, does not work when pin 1 and pin 4 are connected to something. My problem was solved after I changed the cable to 2 wires phone cable.

Cheers,

Anto