[Asterisk-Users] Creating conf files from db

Jithendra jithendra at cem-solutions.net
Mon Dec 26 05:54:48 MST 2005

Hi Douglas Garstang,

    Dont go by their requirement list. It is crazy and who knows many of
that might be already present in your linux distribution.
    But I have tried this in a Flash card asterisk dristribution and
have come up with a working asterisk+amp+linux in 130 MB.
    My suggestion is giving a try to AMP is still worth at least you
will get an idea on how to make asterisk configurable from mysql.

Regards
Jithu