[Asterisk-Users] Feature: Attendet transfer with original caller ID

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Fri Dec 23 21:52:02 MST 2005

Spoke to Olle aout this when he was in Miami (dCap Test). There is an
inherent problem with this. SIP has already set the caller ID when it
placed the call. Changing the CallerID in 'mid-stream' would not be a
standard that could traverse all the different UA's on the Market, as
there currently does not exist a 'standard' way of making this happen.