[Asterisk-Users] TDM2400P driver change

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Fri Dec 23 13:08:58 MST 2005

According to the posting on the -cvs list, there was a small change
to the wctdm2400 driver (or whatever the correct name is). Therefore
you should be able to download the zaptel source, compile, and install.

This assumes you're running a fairly recent version of asterisk, which
you probably are if you already have that driver.

If I recall recorrectly, the change was a one line item. You could
probably find that change, edit the one line and recompile.