[Asterisk-Users] SIP permit/deny

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Fri Dec 23 09:41:02 MST 2005

Aaron.

They're static, and I'm just using IP addresses for now.
I see you have secret= in there. I think Asterisk then asks for a password. I'm trying to avoid that and simply trust connections from the permitted hosts. I wouldn't be surprised if you took your host= out, it will still accept connections from other hosts and ask for a password.

Doug.