[Asterisk-Users] asterisk AVM C2 again

stéphane plichon splichon at hasgard.net
Fri Dec 23 01:10:13 MST 2005

Armin Schindler wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, stéphane plichon wrote:
>
>>Hi all, finally i think i find where is my trouble :-)
>>
>>i can't get the card fonctionning in P2P mode, actually i work in p2mp
>>but i have only 2 Bchan. I think i forgot something (or definitly AVM C2
>>does not work whith *)
>>
>>* 1.0.9
>>chan_capi_cm 0.5.4
>>
>>the dial sttring for outbound call:
>>_0X.,4,Dial(CAPI/g1/b${EXTEN}/bo)
>

> This dial string does not make sense. With version 0.5.4 you use
>   _0X.,4,Dial(CAPI/g1/b${EXTEN})
> but for 0.6.x
>   _0X.,4,Dial(CAPI/g1/${EXTEN}/bo)
>

> When using PtP, you need to set isdnmode=ptp (or isdnmode=did when using
> 0.6.x)
>
> Read the README !
>
> Armin

upgrade to chan_capi-cm 0.6.1
set /etc/capi.conf
c2    c2.bin          DSS1    -       -       -       -       P2P
C2    -               DSS1    -       -       -       -       P2P

update /etc/asterisk/capi.conf

-- [general]
nationalprefix=0
internationalprefix=00
rxgain=0.8
txgain=0.8

[AVM1]
isdnmode=did
incomingmsn=9881
controller=1
group=1
softdtmf=1
accountcode=
context=capi-in
devices=2
immediate=yes

[AVM2]
isdnmode=did
incomingmsn=9881
controller=2
group=1
softdtmf=1
accountcode=
context=capi-in
devices=2
immediate=yes

Not ok, outbound call stay on "Tut-tut...." and inbound call sound are
ugly or blocked on ring. * work well when i put it in multipoint mode,
but only 2 call at the same time.

Stephane Plichon | HASGARD