[Asterisk-Users] Emergency Information Needed: sip.conf -bindport allow multiple ports?

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 23:50:18 MST 2005

On 12/23/05, rushowr <madprofzero at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks,
>
> I'll probably be using this.
>
> Do you know if leaving out the setting will allow the *PBX to respond on
> multiple ports? We use 5060 and 5061 for example.

 There's one call to bind one port.I believe it's listening on 0.0.0.0
unless you've told it otherwise, but that will not solve your problem
to have it listen on multiple different ports. To do that, you're
going to need to work some IP/network magic outside of Asterisk.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/