[Asterisk-Users] Semi OT - SuperMicro config question for the Linux/Hardware jedi's - $50 bounty!

Master Abi master at lavacoms.com
Thu Dec 22 18:13:34 MST 2005

Cory,

An easier way to do it: (used gentoo)
1.  Connect a PATA drive and install gentoo with 2.6.14 and include
Marvell SATA driver.
2.  Use Ghost for Linux V.0.17 and copy PATA disk to SATA disk.
3.  Disconnect the PATA
4.  Boot from the install CD and change grub.conf and fstab
5.  Reboot and be happy

Another way is to build your own universal CD. This way you do not have
fiddle with drives.

Master