[Asterisk-Users] SNOM 360 locked up

Steven Ringwald asric at asric.com
Thu Dec 22 16:39:26 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 23:34 +0100, Christian Stredicke wrote:

> Try loading
> http://phone-ip-address/line_sip.htm?settings=save&user_dp_str1= (if
> that was in the line 1) while the phone boots up (keep your finger on
> the reload button). If that does not work, you need to do a tftp update.

Yeah. The website address didn't work. (The phone, I think, is not far
enough along to even start the webserver). I will try the tftp update
method, and see what happens.

So far, though, it doesn't seem to be hitting the tftp server that I set
up manually.

> Also consider moving to version 4.5
> (http://www.snom.com/snom360_release_notes.html).

Any idea how to do that? I think it is running 4.1. I have put the
firmware image URL into the upgrade line before, and it didn't take.
(Ended up going back to what it had previously had).

Thanks for the help!
Steve