[Asterisk-Users] Fwd: Legacy PBX -> * -> Voip Calls problems

bbench at mail.bg bbench at mail.bg
Thu Dec 22 12:51:56 MST 2005

>If have installed a TE110P and have connected it to my Mitel 200SX. I can
>dial to the Mitel via the T1 connection but when I dial from the Mitel to
>try and go out the Asterisk box via Voip it fails. I can see the calls
>getting to the Asterisk box from the Mitel but it just loops though its Zap
>channels then fails. Do I have spilt incoming and out going channels on a
>T1?
>Thanks,
>
>  -Scott

Scott,
Sorry for approaching you personally
but not sure you are still subscribed to the list
(copy to the list anyway)
I have found your efforts about "Legacy PBX -> * -> Voip Calls problems"
goggling but not a full thread. Your scheme is very intriguing
since I intend to interconnect an  *+TE110P ->(PRI)->Siemens HiPath3750.
Asterisk+TE110P will provide only VOIP dialing to the Siemens HiPath3750
members(about 400). Mitel is more more IP oriented than Siemens but any info
you could point me to, or share would be of great value.
Thanks and Merry Xmas everyone,
benchev