[Asterisk-Users] sill looking for a provider

Jimmy Smith jimmy.voippro at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 12:21:11 MST 2005

ahaahah now thats something to be worry about.. that prolly coz they dont
want to pay taxes and your invoices serve you as refunds/credits for irs..

BUT it is required by law to give irs that crap..

so i guess they pushing in offshore an will disappear someday with all the
service and cash.

When something looks suspect it usually is. Ever seen smoke without any
fire ?

ps'' especialy the payment part" USTOMERS MAY NOT DISCLOSE USE OF OR
PAYMENTS TO VOIPJET ON PERSONAL, CORPORATE, LEGAL, ACCOUNTING AND

lol