[Asterisk-Users] Re: how to follow a call in the console

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Thu Dec 22 10:58:26 MST 2005

Just to back up your need, I posted this on Nov.1, but didn't get any replies.

ref:
Is there a way to get a thread ID (???) in the log file?
I see the process ID, but I think some way to correlate which items are tied to which items would be helpful for troubleshooting.

When there are multiple simultaneous calls going on,  It takes a lot more effort to correlate hang-ups and errors. (etc.)

If I could grep for a phone number in the log, get an ID tied to that thread (???) , then grep for that ID, I could see only what I
want to see much faster.

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of having a better past.