[Asterisk-Users] RE: Realtime Config

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Dec 22 09:37:58 MST 2005

Actually, this is weird too...

I have in my res_mysql.conf file:
queues => mysql,voxdb,ast_queues
queue_members => mysql,voxdb,ast_queue_members

and I an connecting to realtime. I removed the agents.conf file. Upon load, Asterisk reports:
Dec 22 09:56:40 NOTICE[18475]: chan_agent.c:1033 read_agent_config: No agent configuration found -- agent support disabled

I run a network trace when I try to call AgentCallbackLogin and Asterisk isn't even querying the database. So, it appears that with extconfig configured, and no agents.conf file, Asterisk just disables the feature. What am I missing?

Thanks,
Doug