[Asterisk-Users] recording queue calls

Dov Bigio dovb at terra.com.br
Thu Dec 22 09:21:14 MST 2005

Hi,

When I set "monitor-format=wav49" on file queues.conf for a queue, Asterisk records calls at /var/spool/asterisk/monitor. But the file names it users are the call-ids of the calls.

Is there a way to change that, and use information such as date, time, agent and queue to "build" the filename?
It would make the localization of such files much more easy.

Other useful that I miss is the capability to to allow the files to be stored in different directories, such as /var/spool/asterisk/monitor/queue1, /var/spool/asterisk/monitor/queue2, and so on, based on the queuename. Is this possible by any means?

Thank you
Dov