[Asterisk-Users] Anyone doing NAT through m0n0Wall?

Francis Ballares (VoIPware.ca) ballares at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 08:25:20 MST 2005

Hi Colin,

You should use
externhost=yourhost.somethingddns.com

and you should put the *local network parameter *in your sip.conf.  This
will identify that your local lan doesn't need to use the "externhost"
parameter when you try to connect internally- and asterisk should just work
fine.

regards,

Francis

On 12/22/05, Colin Anderson <ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com> wrote:

> I am. Setup exactly as you describe, in a corporate environment. No
> problem
> whatsoever. Do you have port forwarding rules to your Asterisk server from
> the WAN interface specifically for 5060 UDP and RTP 10000-20000?
>
> Also Monowall 1.2 was flaky for me, I'm running 1.1

Regards,

Francis Ballares
E-mail: ballares (at) gmail.com

www.VoIPware.ca