[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: How to record a call

Blake Krone blakekrone at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 07:27:44 MST 2005

I'm running AAH 2.2 and *1 works from my eyebeam sip phones to do on demand
recording.

You need to set the DIAL_OPTIONS of wW in order to utilize this feature.
lower case w means called person can initiate, upper case means callee can
initiate, I think that is the order.

/var/spool/asterisk/monitor
However, they will NOT show up in ARI, I modified the code to show them and
sent the modification to Dan to implement if he chooses.

-Blake