[Asterisk-Users] Problem with octobri and x100p clone

Agustin Gudiño agudino at tourlineexpress.com
Thu Dec 22 03:06:50 MST 2005

the thing is: I first had problems loading the drivers and was the zaptel
init file that I will post below
that thing... the order the modules are loaded was the first problem that I
solved and asterisk starts perfectly, the error commented still showing.
 here is the zaptel init file --- just a part including the loading of
modules and the ztcfg start
action "Loading zaptel framework: " modprobe zaptel           >>>>>>>loads
zaptel first
#       sleep 10
#       action "Loading zaptel second: " modprobe wcfxo
        echo -n "Waiting for zap to come online ..."
        TMOUT=10 # max secs to wait
        while [ ! -d /dev/zap ] ; do
                sleep 1
                TMOUT=`expr $TMOUT - 1`
                if [ $TMOUT -eq 0 ] ; then
                        echo "Error: missing /dev/zap!"
                        exit 1
                fi
        done
        echo "OK"
        echo -n "Loading zaptel hardware modules: "
        for x in $MODULES; do
                if insmod ${x} ${ARGS} >& /dev/null; then
                        echo -n "$x "
                fi
        done
        echo
        sleep 5;
        action "Loading wcfxo: " modprobe wcfxo
        sleep 5;
        action "Running ztcfg: " /sbin/ztcfg
        RETVAL=$?

        [ $RETVAL -eq 0 ] && touch /var/lock/subsys/zaptel

        ;;
  stop)
-----------------------end of part of zaptel init file

Any hint?