[Asterisk-Users] php agi problem (perhaps problem..)

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Thu Dec 22 02:47:13 MST 2005

Thank you for your answer.
I tried your suggestion, but probably in the wrong way, and I had no
success.

I tried:

asteriskge03:/etc/asterisk # cat phpagi.conf
********************************
debug=false

[festival]
text2wave=/usr/src/festival/bin/text2wave
tempdir=/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/tmp/
********************************

and also

********************************
asteriskge03:/etc/asterisk # cat phpagi.conf
[general]
debug=false

[festival]
text2wave=/usr/src/festival/bin/text2wave
tempdir=/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/tmp/
********************************

What am I doing wrong ?

It was impossible (for me...) to find any sample about phpagi.conf, both in
wiki and in google.

I only found:
http://phpagi.sourceforge.net/phpagi2/docs/ric_README.html

wich speak about a phpagi.conf sample file, but no chance to find a link

thanks in advance,

Andrea

             trixter aka Bret
             McDanel
             <trixter at 0xdecafb                                          To
             ad.com>                   Asterisk Users Mailing List -
             Sent by:                  Non-Commercial Discussion
             asterisk-users-bo         <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
             unces at lists.digiu                                          cc
             m.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Asterisk-Users] php agi
             21/12/2005 14.44          problem (perhaps problem..)

             Please respond to
              Asterisk Users
              Mailing List -
              Non-Commercial
                Discussion
             <asterisk-users at l
             ists.digium.com>

On Wed, 2005-12-21 at 14:15 +0100, asterisk at frameweb.it wrote:
> My /var/log/messages log is very full of a lot of line regarding php agi
> scripts, i.e
>
> Dec 21 10:36:00 asteriskge03 php: agi Object
> Dec 21 10:36:00 asteriskge03 php: (
> Dec 21 10:36:00 asteriskge03 php:     [request] => Array
> Dec 21 10:36:00 asteriskge03 php:         (

these are caused when phpagi.conf has debug=true (technically anything
that is not false).

> Dec 21 10:36:01 asteriskge03 php: Could not parse
> /etc/asterisk/localprefixes.conf

that is a problem with your agi and does not appear to be related to
phpagi.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378
(See attached file: signature.asc)