[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk Call Forwarding

Tomislav Parcina tparcina at lama.hr
Thu Dec 22 02:30:54 MST 2005

In article <003201c6063d$277e7b10$9700a8c0 at GIGLIESI.IT>,
androtech at gigliesi.it says...
> Hi Tim,
>
> probably my information are not quite clear; 3473774567 is a mobile phone
> and 105 is an extension. I would like to forward any outside calling from
> this mobile (3473774567) to the extension 105.
> When you talk about DB, what do you mean exactly?
> Could you be so kind to post some examples so the * forward calling function
> will be more clear.
> Thanks a lot.

Do your self a favor, read some Asterisk tutorial. You will start using
Asterisk much faster then asking evry simple thing on mailing list.

On this pages http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk you
have a list of "Howtos and Tutorials".

--

Tomislav Parcina