[Asterisk-Users] recieve mutiple inbound calls

pdhales at optusnet.com.au pdhales at optusnet.com.au
Wed Dec 21 17:11:36 MST 2005

It's a phone level issue.

PaulH

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Gough" <AGough at gcdtech.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 2:40 AM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] recieve mutiple inbound calls

> OK I know this is going to be a silly one, but I'll ask anyway. Asterisk
1.2.1, AMP with SIP Eyebeam 6 line Softphones and CAPI ISDN. When I am on a
call, and another call comes in it goes straight to voicemail, without
alerting me. I would like it to ring, and let me handle both calls if I
want, is this a softphone or Asterisk issue? I can't find an option for it
in either.