[Asterisk-Users] caller_id and law

Innocent Evil innocent.evil at inbox.com
Wed Dec 21 15:27:44 MST 2005

I am located in United States.
I am not going to send a caller_id that is bogus or not owned by me or someone of the commette of my community organization.

Here is more about my auto invitation,
I will pass caller_id of the General Secratery of my community organization.
My concern is, as I am not using my GS's phone directly, can I send his phone number as caller_id even he permit to broadcast it.

I hope I could explain my situation.

Thanks

--
You don't have any choice, you already made it before you came here.