[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk's VoiceMail server accessed through various DIDs

ammad jami candidcarper at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 10:55:25 MST 2005

Hello:

I want to setup an asterisk based voicemail server, running an IVR
application. My subscribers have distinct DIDs for each one of them. They
will access this one server through their distinct DID's either through
telephone, mobile, desktop or web. | expect 100 simultaneous users to my
system.
What hardware configuration will I require to cater this?
Any comments about the server capability I need to have?
What digium cards to have?Diva server, or any other?

Please help me with comments/queries. I am new to this asterisk thing.

Thanks

Jami