[Asterisk-Users] Queues and Agents

Nicolás Gudiño asternic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 09:49:34 MST 2005

> I see what you mean and already have the option turned on.  However the entries in astdb
> are a bit odd:
>
> //Agents/40042                                    : 4004 at queue;4004
> //Agents/4005                                     : 4005 at queue;4005
> //Agents/4011                                     : 4011 at queue;4011
> //Agents/4014                                     : 4014 at queue;4014
> //Agents/4025                                     : 4025 at queue;4025

Those entries are for agentcallbacklogin (you are seeing the
extension at context where they can be reached, but not queue membership
status), my suggestion was to use persistenmember and the key
/Queue/PersistentMembers for dynamic added members via AddQueueMember,
together with some string manipulation functions for checking if an
agent is a member of a particular queue or not. It is maybe too
hackish, but doable.

Regards,

--
Nicolás Gudiño