[Asterisk-Users] SIP Subscriptions

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Dec 21 08:49:04 MST 2005

Douglas Garstang wrote:
> Hi Ollie. No, Realtime does not support the use of multiple Asterisk systems all accessing SIP users. Digium, including Kevin Fleming, have confirmed this.

It has happened that Kevin has been wrong about the SIP channel, you
know. Or you might have asked the wrong question.

Are you talking about SIP users (type=user) that call in to your
Asterisk? Or Peers that we place calls to?

We do handle both users and peers in realtime.

We do save peer registration data in realtime.

Both has been proven to be working in situations with multiple Asterisk
systems.

/O