[Asterisk-Users] Queues and Agents

Johann johann.hoehn at ecommerce.com
Wed Dec 21 08:06:37 MST 2005

I see what you mean and already have the option turned on.  However the entries in astdb
are a bit odd:

//Agents/40042                                    : 4004 at queue;4004
//Agents/4005                                     : 4005 at queue;4005
//Agents/4011                                     : 4011 at queue;4011
//Agents/4014                                     : 4014 at queue;4014
//Agents/4025                                     : 4025 at queue;4025

Some background.  We have multiple queues and use agentIDs that are based on the employee's
extension and optional digits appended for specific queues.  However which employees are on
which can vary and would prefer not to add to much custom logic for employees that will most
likely change in the future.

Why is the queue part of the entry empty?  Seems that the /'s in the channel name might be
interferring with astdb and how it separates family and keys.  We are running Asterisk 1.2.1
currently.

--johann