[Asterisk-Users] ISDN

Armin Schindler armin at melware.de
Wed Dec 21 06:04:59 MST 2005

That's nonsense.

The Eicon Diva 2.0 is a passive card and Hisax/mISDN must be used.
The 'eicon' drivers are for the active cards 'DIVA Server' only.
(I'm not sure if the source level RPM from eicon.com also provides the
driver for the passive cards...)

Also, I really would suggest not to use the old chan_capi-0.3.5 from
junghanns, it's known to be buggy.

Armin