[Asterisk-Users] Re: SIP Subscriptions

Peter Bowyer peeebeee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 02:45:10 MST 2005

On 21/12/05, Tony Mountifield <tony at softins.clara.co.uk> wrote:
> In article <645FEC31A18FE54A8721500CDD55A7B602C152D4 at mail.oneeighty.com>,
> Douglas Garstang <dgarstang at oneeighty.com> wrote:
> > Oh, and no... I can't switch to another solution. The decision was
> > made above my head to go with Asterisk. It's my job to make it do all
> > that 'enterprise-grade' stuff.
>
> Aha, so *this* is where the big chip on the shoulder comes from.....

Yes, interesting logic - someone made a decision you don't agree with,
so you decide the best course of action is to yell at the people who
developed the product you've been made to use (who are the only people
with the ability to rescue you from the hole you're in), rather than
at the person who made the decision...

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer