[Asterisk-Users] Latest Source

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Tue Dec 20 23:41:26 MST 2005

Brian, you can take your reply and shove it up your ass.

I followed their directions, and made the mistake of using an IP instead of a FQDN and as a result it didn't work. I posted a question to the group. Ooerrrrr!

Kevin Fleming replied with a solution. Question, answer. Solved. Don't make an ass of yourself by making something of it.