[Asterisk-Users] Latest Source

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 21:36:12 MST 2005

Last time I checked google gave me 494 results in 0.59 seconds for the
following query:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=udev+site%3Avoip-info.org&btnG=Google+Search
and 131 results in 0.59 seconds for the following:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=udev+ztdummy+site%3Avoip-info.org&btnG=Search
As well as:
/usr/src/zaptel/README.udev has some info (WOW, no internet connection
needed to find this one, provided you already have zaptel source).
Now I think that one last one (not the 131 + 494 from google)
qualifies for a RTFM.

On 12/20/05, Douglas Garstang <dgarstang at oneeighty.com> wrote:
> There's no info on the wiki about udev in relation to ztdummy. I've been involved with Linux >since 1993, and I've never even heard of udev. Yes, I'll get called stupid, but I can't know

And I eat breakfast almost every day.

>everything. Considering that there was no link to udev anywhere in
the ztdummy docs, I

Of course not, it's a zaptel issue.

and BTW the heading of this post also qualifies for a RTFM.