[Asterisk-Users] Latest Source

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Tue Dec 20 21:17:49 MST 2005

There's no info on the wiki about udev in relation to ztdummy. I've been involved with Linux since 1993, and I've never even heard of udev. Yes, I'll get called stupid, but I can't know everything. Considering that there was no link to udev anywhere in the ztdummy docs, I really didn't know to even look there. Hardly a case of not RTFM-ing.