[Asterisk-Users] Linking existing channels through Managerinterface. Is it possible?

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 19:56:42 MST 2005

There are many reasons that is not desirable, least of which is that
when one party hangs up the other party is still on the line. The
other bad part is that it takes more resources to do meetme and if
someone is running a bare-bones asterisk setup without a hardware
timer or ztdummy then meetme won't work for them.

MATT---