[Asterisk-Users] Re: Mulitple voicemail on mulitple phones

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 19:51:35 MST 2005

On 12/20/05, Steven <asterisk at tescogroup.com> wrote:
> What is the proper way to email to multiple email addresses.
> I have been intending to also email my cell phone when there is a message, but have yet to try different options like comma,
> semicolon, etc.

1. Create an email address that is an alias to both emails, and use
that email address in voicemail.conf
2. Create a rule (in your email client or server) that will forward a
copy to your cell phone.
3. Create 2 voicemail enteries in asteirsk (we will call the second
one emailonly), each with one email address, and on the emailonly
voicemail entery put the option delete=yes, then in the DP make sure
when you call voicemail that you give the emailonly vm entery as the
second vm box like this:
exten => s,n,Voicemail(u${EXTEN}@context&emailonly at context)

Hope this helps.