[Asterisk-Users] Latest Source

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Dec 20 17:32:12 MST 2005

Douglas Garstang wrote:
> No idea on this. Can't find it on digium's web site. How do we download
> the latest source for Asterisk? Looks like they switched to SVN from
> CVS? Never used it... is there a Linux client for it?

I've just done an update now and it works fine...  Are you using the
right settings from the website?
(:pserver:anoncvs at cvs.digium.com:/usr/cvsroot)

Changing would kinda suck for me as I'd have to rely on tarballs from
then on.. for various reasons the servers I build on only have cvs
installed, and that's not likely to change in the future.

Tony