[Asterisk-Users] SIP Subscriptions

Peter Bowyer peeebeee at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 15:30:03 MST 2005

On 20/12/05, Douglas Garstang <dgarstang at oneeighty.com> wrote:
> Digium needs people like me, if they read this list that is. They sure don't seem to be able to make real-world functionality decisions on their own.

Is that Digium's opinion or just yours? Ah, thought so.

Asterisk is open source, you have the same status as a user and
potential contributor as do I and everyone else here.

I don't know if this comes as news to you, but contributions which use
words like 'crap' are likely on the whole to be less welcome than
those which offer constructive suggestions.... that's human nature.

Nobody ever said Asterisk was perfect, and your help with new/missing
features will be welcomed, if you can get over the chip on your
shoulder.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer