[Asterisk-Users] Analog terminals and modems? does it work

Bjorn Asmul bjorn at atlasvoice.com
Tue Dec 20 14:10:43 MST 2005

I would recommend the new Sangoma analog card coming out over New Year.
It's built on the same quality standard and technical solution as the T1
cards.
You can mix and match FXO/FXS cards.

The other analog cards tends to have a lot of echo problems, but this
one seems a lot better.

To get fax detection working, the best (and sometimes the only) solution
is to use an analog card with the Zaptel driver. It automatically
adjusts to fax reception when it detects a fax tone.

Thanks
Bjorn