[Asterisk-Users] Queues and Agents

Johann johann.hoehn at ecommerce.com
Tue Dec 20 09:04:46 MST 2005

Is it possible from within the dialplan to determine if an Agent channel is already a member of
a queue?  Would like to use this as part of a check that will play a message if the agent is the
last person to log off the queue.

I can sorta do it by using AddQueueMember and checking ${AQMSTATUS}, however that generates a log
warning if they are already a member.  I would also have to sometimes run RemoveQueueMember real
quick to remove people who shouldn't be a member after doing that.

Any ideas?  Another idea I have it so make a fast AGI script that parses data from a mamager
connection to see, but this seems kinda overkill for something that should be simple.

--johann