[Asterisk-Users] Fast AGi Variables

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 08:13:12 MST 2005

Hi Alberto. I never have used FastAGI, usually i use MAGI(), but AFIAK, just
use a pipe to pass the arguments:

Agi(script_source|firstargument|nextone|andnextone|etc)

if youre curiose enough, you can check this on the asterisk source
res/res_agi.c function static int agi_exec_full(). It does the following to
get the arguments:

 while ((stringp = strsep(&tmp, "|"))) {
       argv[argc++] = stringp;
}

after that pass the arguments argv  to the function static int launch_script
that decides wether to launch a network script, or fork()

I have checked this on version 1.2.1, but i remember that has not changed
much lately.

Best Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"