[Asterisk-Users] music on hold problem

Fredrik Emil Jensen fredrik at netpower.no
Tue Dec 20 01:03:54 MST 2005

I got the same problem, look in the thread ztdummy / timer problem with
kernel 2.6.14.

But when I compile a new kernel back to 2.4.31 I managed to play the
music for some more secs, and the shoutcast music is working fine. If
you do a zttest which results do you get? And what kernel version are
you running?

Regards,

Fredrik Jensen