[Asterisk-Users] PERL AGI DIALSTATUS

Furqan furqan at supertec.com
Tue Dec 20 12:00:35 MST 2005

Hi Code Lover,

Please try this code :

if ($dialstatus eq
"ANSWER"){$Accounting_update->execute($fdatetime,$Cuniq,$UserName,$CalledN);}

I hope it will solve your problem. We use "eq" instead of "=" in perl or cgi
for strings.

Thanks

Furqan Ahmed
Software Engineer
B.E. (Computer System), DBA
Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida

Http://www.SuperTec.com - Tommrow's Technology, Today.
Http://www.SuperTec.com/solutions/ - VOIP Billing Solutions.
Http://www.AsteriskSupport.com - Premium Asterisk Support & Development
Services.