[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk <-> Skype anywhere/anyhow?

isamar at isamarmaia.org isamar at isamarmaia.org
Mon Dec 19 17:54:50 MST 2005

I sincerely believe that it's completely non-sense to make a channel for
Skype.
Skype is a *proprietary* protocol. If they(ebay) don't like the idea of
someone messing around their network,
they will change the protocol specification, launching a new version, for
example, and *all* the work and time spent on this will just going to
sink.
Probably it is better to loose time with something else.

Isamar