[Asterisk-Users] memory not being released

Bruno de Assumpção Loureiro bruno.loureiro at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 17:45:57 MST 2005

When a channel is released only a part of memory is released, not all,
so in few days I have no more memory, only swap...

This system is a Slackware 10.1 with kernel 2.6.12
Asterisk CVS, wct2xxp with unicall.

When I stop the asterisk no memory is released, it 's only whith reboot command.

I have no idea what could be the problem, maybe :

opertaion system Slackware 10.1 2.6.12;
asterisk CVS (close two months ago);
MFC/R2 with unicall-0.0.3pre8;

I think there were some people with this kind of problem before

So if someone be able to give me a tip :-)

Best Regards.

--
Bruno de Assumpção Loureiro
msn: loureiro_bruno at hotmail.com