[Asterisk-Users] IBM eServers?

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 17:24:09 MST 2005

On 12/19/05, Jolly M. Recto <jollyr at itextron.com> wrote:
> Harry McGregor wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Has anyone used a Digium PRI card in an IBM eServer x346?  I know that
> > Digium's website lists the x345 as having problems, but I am restricted
> > to buying only IBM eServers for this possible project.
> >
> > I would like to use the TE411P
> >
> Harry i am using 3 deferent IBM eServer with Digium TE411p peer with
> vierling GSM using a PRI signaling with smooth installation no issue on irq.

 You should be fine with the 411P because I believe the latest version
of the card has the software updateable PROM to deal with the
different PCI bridge chips that were previously causing problems. The
single and dual span cards do not have this and will have problems
with certain PCI bridge chips.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/