[Asterisk-Users] Distinctive Ring and zapata.conf

Robert La Ferla robertlaferla at comcast.net
Mon Dec 19 12:34:30 MST 2005

I am trying to configure zapata.conf to handle distinctive ring.
Everytime someone calls my main number, I get a ring pattern of 0,0,0
which works consistently.  The problem is that every time someone calls
one of the other phone numbers (same number each time), I get a
different ring pattern in the console.  I also could not find
documentation on what the three numbers in the ring pattern mean.  My
"guess" is that the first number is time spent ringing (in
milliseconds), the second number is the time between rings and the third
is how long the second ring rings for.  Is this correct?  The fact that
I'm getting different numbers tells me that perhaps there's a range of
values involved in the detection.  Someone please elucidate!