[Asterisk-Users] Can't call out on ZAP channel - need help

Michael Sampson msampson at yourccsteam.com
Mon Dec 19 08:17:20 MST 2005

Yeah, the zttool program shows the PRI as having No Alarms. It is an
Infinity system by Amtelco. I haven't actually tried making a call from
the other pbx, but I did have my vendor (Amtelco) look at it and they
verified that the span was up and everything was working correctly. The
asterisk system is set to signalling=pri_net which I assumed meant that
the asterisk box would be handling the timing.

Here is the output from "pri show span 1"

asterisk1*CLI> pri show span 1
Primary D-channel: 24
Switchtype: Q.SIG switch
Type: Network