[Asterisk-Users] Problem using Queue and Sip Soft

Julien SIRBU jsirbu at croquegel.com
Mon Dec 19 07:40:17 MST 2005

Hi,

We're working with asterisk 1.2.0, hardware sip phone (Thomson st2020 by
example), and sip soft like "x-ten" or "snom 360" (who can both manage
many lines). We are also using the queue with round-robin strategy and
dynamic members.

When the hardware phone is busy, the call is redirected to another phone
within the queue members (I think it's normal). But when using a sip
soft, it always receive the calls on the others lines even if he is busy
and other members are free... Parameters like call-limit or
incominglimit have no effects (see the log below...)

##
Dec 19 14:37:17 ERROR[31234]: chan_sip.c:2238 update_call_counter: Call
to user '2788' rejected due to usage limit of 1
    -- Couldn't call SIP/2788
    -- Called SIP/2788
    -- SIP/2788-7442 is ringing
##

How could we arrange this problem ? We want to use a sip soft  and have
the possibility to do attended transfer

Thanks for the help