[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Limitations

James Sturges thinking at 1am.com.au
Mon Dec 19 06:06:19 MST 2005

Hey,

That is not what I meant!!!!

I   L O V E  ASTERISK, every other PBX I have had to deal with, always had
some limitation, I am only using 1.0.7 and really have found nothing
limiting.

We run ISDN 30 line, Reception get 440+ calls per day, dial out 23,000 calls
per month all fully integrated into an old PABX.

My reference was spouse to come across "Go back to old style PBX and you
will be disappointed!"

My public apologies for anyone on the list.

Thanks

James