[Asterisk-Users] Re: Codecs.

Pablo Allietti pablo at lacnic.net
Mon Dec 19 05:26:50 MST 2005

On Sat, Dec 17, 2005 at 07:44:29AM -0600, Rich Adamson wrote:

ok rick all of my conf...
asterisk 1.2.1
zaptel 1.2.1

i have a pbx simple with digital phones in one side. and the other side
are xten with SIP.

my extencion.conf
[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=no
autofallthrough=yes

[globals]
CONSOLE=Console/dsp                             ; Console interface for
demo
TRUNK=Zap/g1
[local]
; ignorepat => 9
include => default

[default]
;
; By default we include the demo.  In a production system, you
; probably don't want to have the demo there.

exten => 402,1,Dial(SIP/402,20)
exten => 402,2,Hangup

[teste]
exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/402,20)
exten => s,2,Hangup
exten => 402,1,Dial(SIP/402,20)
exten => 402,2,Hangup

exten => _XXX,1,Dial(${TRUNK}/${EXTEN})
exten => _XXX,2,Voicemail(u${EXTEN})

the sip.conf is the default for asterisk i didnt touch anything in this
file only the extention number and i dont have nothing about codecs in
this file

[402]
type=friend
host=dynamic